It's 10pm.
Mom: Where were you?
Me: I told you. I was watching a movie at X's house.
Mom: Why are you watching a movie at his house?
Dad: You're not young anymore. You're a grown woman. You're past the age to go watching movies at boys' houses.
Mom: Are you dating him?
Me: No.
Mom: Why are you smirking? You always think everything I say to you is a joke?
Me: silence
Mom: You're not going over there anymore. You think you can just go out whenever you want? You've gone out everyday this week.
Dad: Look. I know you don't want to have a long conversation about this and neither do I. This is how it's going to be. You're not going out anymore, and you're going to focus on your studies. You are not going to date anyone now, and you are not going to date anyone during the four years of dental school. You are going to study as if your life depends on it. Understood?
Me: Yes.
AHAHAHAHAHA story of my life!!! omg i love the "yes" hehehe
ReplyDelete