Monday, January 25, 2010

Farewell Facebook

I made a January resolution to not check facebook for the rest of my spring semester and I'm becoming pathetically desperate to find new ways to occupy my "dead time". And for those of you (and by "those of you" I mean Melanie because she's the only one who reads this blog, lol), for those of you who don't know what "dead time" is, its when I look at time destroying websites like facebook, youtube, perez, and a multitude of shopping sites.

I've exhausted my supply of shows on hulu, and came really really close to watching an episode of "House" (that show is lame). But I made this bet with James and I'm going to ask for a dinner at Fogo as my reward. In fact, I'm going to image search some pictures of filet mignon right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment