I am so sick of school. I don't know how I drag my butt into that basement every morning. And I can't understand just WHY I am so sick of school already when I was dying to get in a mere 8 months ago. My test schedule is lighter. I get out an hour earlier everyday. I sleep at least 6 hours a day. Who am I kidding. I get at least 7 hours. But I am so miserable right now I am starting to become a shut in. Socializing with classmates is painful and I avoid talking to people that I used to be fairly friendly with.
I feel like everyone is against me because no one is on the same boat as me. Everyone appears to be on the fun party yacht, and I'm floating alone in my sad little paddle boat. Lately YouTube has become my only form of social interaction. Well, besides James, and he doesn't count because he's obligated to put up with emo-me.
Today I had a pretty hectic school schedule so I treated myself to a "mini shopping spree". I use the word "mini" in quotations because I actually spent $80 in total from my collective Target and CVS makeup haul. But sadly the material goods have only satisfied sad-me a little bit. I have to go study now for another exam this Friday, and angry-me is knocking at my subconscious. I better answer it.
No comments:
Post a Comment