Tuesday, April 20, 2010

school from my balcony

















When I write my entries, I try to write something interesting or thought-provoking everytime (shocking, I know). But I know that my problems are no different than anyone else's. And I know I'm being mega captain obvious today. And I know I start too many sentences with conjunctions. Anyways, I've always been moderately emo, bordering on drama queen, so it's easy for me to get wrapped up in the trivialities of school and forget how lucky I am. Yes, this is one of those entries. And since I don't believe in any God or greater power, I'll thank all the people who helped me get here. If you know anything about me, you'll understand when I say that 3 years ago, I never would have imagined myself in this place I am now.


the city at dusk

















To Anna,

How do you harness your coolness? Please no big heads. LoL.
But honestly, your blog inspires me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment